Sieving seperates dust from powder. Powder which could have compacted during recovery or transport is once again distributed into distinct fine particles.
- Substantially reduced labour cost.
- Smooth powder flow as gun clogging is completely eliminated.
- The end result is superior finish, higher deposition efficiency & lower coating cost.
- Efficient Lightweight stainless steel Siever.
- Maintenance free pneumatic turbine vibrator.
- Easy screen changing.
- Stand alone version / Hopper mounting /Online automatic version available
Sieving is ideally undertaken just prior to use after powder recovery. The sieve's operating range of 20-60 Psi is controlled by an air regulator. The seive's vibration
Intensity should be set according to volume of powder shifted , condition of powder and flow rate desired.
Capacity: 0 - 60kg/hr. (Depending on powder quality & Partical Size).
Powder Screen mesh: 80/100/120.